E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Myu Library of books use to be listed on one page and easy…

Customer Question
Myu Library of books...

Myu Library of books use to be listed on one page and easy to read.Somehow a change has been mad and the library only shows pictures of the books.How do I recover the original listing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle paper white probably about five years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried eevery thing within my ability(Limited at my age 97.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!