E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle was not used for several months and now when i…

Customer Question
My kindle was not...

My kindle was not used for several months and now when i tried using it I have to reregister. I have forgotten my password. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure 8 or 9 years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything just now am trying to register which is what it went too when i opened it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can thi nk of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the Amazon account password?

What is the email address that is on file with Amazon?