E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The last few books I ordered on my Kindle took 3-4 hours to…

Customer Question
The last few books...

The last few books I ordered on my Kindle took 3-4 hours to download, not the 3 seconds it used to

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think the last three books so maybe 6 weeks. Haven't done any troubleshooting. Wouldn't know where to begin.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!