E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have been given a Kindle as a donation to my Church and I…

Customer Question
I have been given...

I have been given a Kindle as a donation to my Church and I want to reset and add my name on the Kindle I have an account at my other Kindle but I do not remember the way I set it up either I need HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

AMAZON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just have tried to reset and renew everything as I said I have two Kindles now and I want them to both be the same on this one I need to reset it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model is the Kindle?