E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I seem to have the incorrect password for my old kindle. I…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have the incorrect password ***** my old kindle. I have hit the sync button but it doesn't work. I have used the password ***** my router,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon Model maybe E0700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I haven'tused it in over a year. It does have my CenturyLink phone connection 5058 listed on it and a locked symbol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?