E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle fire got lost in a rented car. Can I trace it? I…

Customer Question
Hi, my kindle fire...

Hi, my kindle fire got lost in a rented car. Can I trace it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I think 4 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet. heared yesterday, that I can trace it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is from Germany. Has German books on it. I canceled the Amazon. de account. It is called Viktoria's kindle

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Unfortunately, you cannot track the Kindle sorry as they have no GPS modules built into them, So location tracking is not possible.

But you will need to remotely deregister the device in order to stop any additional purchases being made on your account.

Have you done this yet?

Please let me know

I told the other Lady. Shut the store!