E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought and installed a new Kindle battery but it is still…

Customer Question
I bought and installed...

I bought and installed a new Kindle battery but it is still draining very fast. I also can no longer connect to wi fi on my kindle. Has my kindle reached the end of its life perhaps?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its a kindle 3, and its very old!! Do they have a shelf life?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My original battery was draining fast so I bought a new one and installed it yesterday.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to connect to the wireless network?

Please let me know

Thank you