E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change the credit card number on my account? I am…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the credit card number on my account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am using kindle on my i.pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not having any problems. My visa card number has changed and I would like to record the number for future purchases

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand that you would like to change the credit card number on your Kindle account am I correct?

I do want to change the credit card number on my Kindle account, but I don't want to be charged AU$39 for the privilege, as you already have!~ I should be able to make the change without charge. How?
I have now made the change through the Amazon site. Please cancel the charge of AU$39 on my credit card, as I never signed up for it