E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle. I heave been reading a book. Now when I opened only…

Customer Question
Kindle . I heave...

Kindle . I heave been reading a book. Now when I opened only the front covers shows and I can get it to move on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Mini apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

One it just happened. It opened the page I was pm then flashed up the cover and won't budge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get to the list of books or the page I was reading.it is frozen

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Thank you Josh, It is now working.