E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle paperwhite has frozen, I bought it about 3/4 years…

My kindle paperwhite has...

My kindle paperwhite has frozen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I bought it about 3/4 years ago and it has about 450 books on it. I don't know how to books that I have read on the cloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had a friend eliminate some books. I am not tech savvy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Have it got too many books on my Kindle

11/17/2017
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and keep holding the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your Kindle's screen now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding the Power on / off button on your Kindle for a long time, like for about 45 seconds?

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - E-reader Tech
I didn't know where the "off" button was so I got a tech-savvy mate to find it and press it. Problem solved. Many thanks. New problem -- how can a 91 year old adopt a 65 year old "child" in order to have someone on stand-by for future problems?

You're very welcome. Great. Our support website is JustAnswer.com . Thank you.

https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/