E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Says...”Please wait a moment while your Kindle starts

Customer Question
Says...”Please wait a moment...

Says...”Please wait a moment while your Kindle starts up”.......have been waiting 30 mins. It won’t start up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is a Kindle reader...not computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased two years ago. Can’t turn it off. Can’t do anything with it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: creativetek74,
 replied 8 months ago
creativetek74

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Electronics Technician: creativetek74,
 replied 8 months ago

Steps you need to follow on the Kinlde

Unplug the charger or the cable if its connected to a computer then you need to Press and hold down the power button for 30 to 60 seconds the Kindle must shut the power off wait for few seconds and power it back on.