E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Having trouble adding wi-fi back to my kindle 3. Where can…

Having trouble adding wi-fi...

Having trouble adding wi-fi back to my kindle 3

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where can I️ find that info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just keep adding my wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Serial # G090 G105 5323 0L8G

11/17/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?

Just says to check local network

Are you selecting the Wi-Fi name from the list? If you try to manually add it then it won't work.

My wi fi isn’t listed

Unplug the power cord from your router

Wait 5 minutes

Plug it back in

Now restart your Kindle

Wait 3 minutes

Try to connect now and see if it appears in the list

Thank you that worked. Please cancel my membership after tonight’s charge. Have a good evening.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician