E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Have forgotten password. Kindle cheaper one cannot read

have forgotten password JA: What's the...
have forgotten password
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindle cheaper one cannot read writing on the back.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cannot remember pass word
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 30 months old
11/17/2017
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** Kindle asking for, such as Wi-Fi / wireless password, or device's login password, or Amazon account password, etc.?

Does the Kindle let you go to menu / settings?

Is it the regular kindle, or paperwhite, or fire, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
goes to menu then blank screen. Regular colour black

Can you please enter the password 111222777 then ok / continue, then let me know what it shows next.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - E-reader Tech
Phone call session started

After entering the password 111222777 then OK / continue / reset, let me it reset. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
nothing is happening. what do i do next?

Hold the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on

, then enter the password 111222777 , then select option OK / reset / continue, etc., then what does it show next?

I have resolved the Kindle's Wi-Fi issue via phone call support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician