E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle Fire HD 10 (2017): I bought a Fintie replacement

Customer Question
Kindle Fire HD 10...

Kindle Fire HD 10 (2017): I bought a Fintie replacement cover, but I can't figure out how to remove the cover that came preinstalled with my Fire.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Two weeks old, Kindle Fire HD 10 (2017 version)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Oops, now I see there's a separate tab for questions about the Fire. Should I switch to that tab?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's my whole problem. Otherwise, love the thing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The Kindle comes without a cover unless you purchased it from a third party that supplied it with a cover already.

Can you see any labels on the existing cover? Tell me the labels if you do please so I know which one you have

Thank you