E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

One of our kindles fails to turn on,even when it is

One of our kindles...

One of our kindles fails to turn on,even when it is connected to power.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem before and we have this for a while. You refer to it as kindle 1.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This happened today when my wife asked me to recharge the kindle she was reading.

11/16/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Josh, Technician
Expert is fine, but the time has passed when it was useful. Refund my money and membership.