E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Fire tablet not charging. who can help. Fire hd8, a year in…

Customer Question
Fire tablet not charging...

Fire tablet not charging. who can help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire hd8, a year in december

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried charging with a different charger. hold button down screen shows battery with one rēd line or battery with geen 'lightening ' figure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the Kindle Fire still turning on?

Please let me know

Thank you