E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can't open kindle fire. Kindle fire, 3 years old. Can't open…

Customer Question
Can't open kindle fire ...

Can't open kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire, 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't open it so i can't use it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP

Sure; I will send a cancellation for you.

Please use the star rating at the top of this page to rate as 5 stars then I will send the request for you.