E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to cancel my Daily Telegraph on my kindle and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to cancel my Daily Telegraph on my kindle and cannot manage it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

MODEL SY69JL IC21158-5782 4 MONTHS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No troubleshooting, I just want to cancel my Daily Telegraph subscription

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. To cancel your subscription, please click on the following link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200727680

Please Note: You may find it easier to do this from a computer rather than from your Kindle.

Scroll down the section titled "To cancel an active subscription":

Click on the link to go to the Manage your Kindle Subscriptions page.

From the Manage Your Kindle Subscriptions Page, select "Subscription Settings" Find the subscription that you want to cancel (in the active subscriptions section). Next, click on "Actions". Click on "Cancel Subscription" .

Please note that once you cancel you will immediately stop receiving new issues you can no longer access back issues

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.

If this does not resolve the problem, or if you run into any issues or have questions about any of the steps, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem is fully resolved.

I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!