E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

All books suddenly vanished from my kindle. Why? How can I…

Customer Question
All books suddenly vanished...

All books suddenly vanished from my kindle. Why? How can I restore? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Two years. Paperwhite.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since last night. Rebooted.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Tha

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access your books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you