E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get a Kindle ereader. I have an Apple ipad. Since…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a Kindle ereader

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have an Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday.this is the firsttroubleshooting.I have an AMazon acount but need access to books

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the proceedure to get an ereader

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

Are you trying to get your Kindle books on your iPad?

You can download the Kindle app from the app store on your iPad. Once you download and install, sign into the app with your Amazon account info and you will have immediate access to your library of books.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

my ereader is new purchased yesterday it is a kindle paoer white
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, can we schedule the call for 8:30pm eastern time?