E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

After installing the latest version of "Amazon Kindle", in…

Customer Question
After installing the latest...

After installing the latest version of "Amazon Kindle", in my Nextbook , Model No. NX 16A8116K PK. which is less than 6 months old, I can only read 5 or 6 pages before "Amazon Kindle" freezes up. It then ask me to "report, wait, or end". The only way I can get it to restart is to shut it down and restart it. When it restarts it will not resume at the location where it stopped, and I have to manually tab thru the pages to get back to where it stopped. This is becomming vary time consuming. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Nextbook model no. NX 16A8116K PK and is less than 6 months old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on ever since I installed the latest version of "Amazon Kindle", about two weeks ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the Kindle desktop program?