E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My iPhone does not sync with my iPad. The book will download…

Customer Question
My iPhone does not...

My iPhone does not sync with my iPad. The book will download to both devices but the iPhone and iPad do not communicate what pages I am on in the other device. Can you advise?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Cell phone is 8.4 but iPad is a 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know that it has ever worked. And I am just trying now to figure out the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to bookmark a page in the book and bookmark page is not syncing with iPhone and iPad, Is it right?

It seems to be working ok now. Not sure why but I guess the problem is solved.
 replied 8 months ago
That sounds great, if you have any other issues regarding technical problems, post your question here we will provide you the best answer, thank you