E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Kindle is fully charged but will not open, worked well until

Customer Question
just now. JA: What's the make/model...
Kindle is fully charged but will not open, worked well until just now.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: About 4-5 years old, basic model
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For the past day. Have recharged, battery light is green when charging
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you suggest anything?
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 29 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 28 days ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician