E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to buy a book on my Kindle and I get and Update…

Customer Question
I'm trying to buy...

I'm trying to buy a book on my Kindle and I get and Update 1-click Payment message. I can't seem to update my credit card. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Are you serious? I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. I've gone into my account online but I still can't change it and the help directions do not help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Have you a need for directions as to what to do to update your credit card information?

Or is it that you know how to go about it, but at some point it does not proceed as it should (and if so, where/at what point) ?