E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered "Hidden Figures"; the message I got was that I…

Customer Question
I ordered "Hidden Figures"...

I ordered "Hidden Figures"; the message I got was that I ordered the "young reader" version. I want the adult book. Please change my order; it was a mistake.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Kindle !!! and apple iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. This just happened. Can I call a number and talk to a technician?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.