E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot seem to get my kindle to connect to my wifi

Customer Question
I cannot seem to...

I cannot seem to get my kindle to connect to my wifi address

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Um, not sure, how do I tell from looking at it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I took it somewhere where the wifi was connected to it but then it wouldn't let me download anything as wouldn't accept my credit card details. its about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to update your card information?