E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I create an account at the end of the credit card info it…

Customer Question
I create an account...

I create an account at the end of the credit card info it ask me to put in the characters what do they mean . when i try to register it says my email or password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My son brought it for me mothers day

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I deregister

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me i would like to get amazon music

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your device?

I did not give you permission to take $23 from my checking account give me my money back
I did not give you permission to take $23 dollars from my checking account give me my money back
I need to talk to someone now

My number is ******