E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have Kindle on my android tablet and read from many

Customer Question
I have Kindle on...

I have Kindle on my android tablet and read from many sources. How do I get it on this laptop?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an HP. I'm not sure of it's age, maybe four or five years old///

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything. I have been reading from my tablet. I just decided to add it to my laptop and am not sure how to go about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you want to download kindle for your laptop if this is the case please refer click on this link https://s3.amazonaws.com/kindleforpc/48017/KindleForPC-installer-1.21.48017.exe?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=0MW354BVRCK9746QXACV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=659a9e43-f62a-4f27-935b-b63fc368d617&pf_rd_i=16571048011 and download the kindle app on your computer and let me know if this helps.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

You can refer this link also https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201245960 in order to check for the instructions after download.