E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Ii cannot get wifi on myfirehd8. Fewweeks. Aday or two I can…

Customer Question
Ii cannot get wifi...

Ii cannot get wifi on myfirehd8

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fewweeks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Aday or two I can get wifi on my computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What happens when you attempt to connect the Kindle Fire to your wifi network?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

You have requested a phone call, but I don't think a phone call will help much in this case.

Instead, may I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

remote session

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 55
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****