E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an ipad with a kindle downloaded. It has several

Customer Question
I have an ipad...

I have an ipad with a kindle downloaded. It has several books in it, but I can't open my kindle now. What do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Probably close to 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started 2 days ago. I haven't tried anything yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the Kindle app?