E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Al my attempts to sync fail, whteher by cable or Wi-Fi. I…

Customer Question
Al my attempts to...

Al my attempts to sync fail, whteher by cable or Wi-Fi.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I bought it end last year. It is called Koboglo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been trying to sync for more than a week. Also, all the books on my e-reader say Oops . . and won't open. Extremely frustrating. What do you mean by troubleshooting?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the E-Reader?

Where do I find the model number? The only number I see on the the Kobo is CE 0560
 replied 8 months ago

I got it , To set up your eReader over Wi Fi, all you need is an active Wi Fi connection. If you don’t see the Wireless Setup option on the second setup screen, please complete setup with a computer.

1. Turn on your eReader.
  2. Tap your language.
  3. Tap Set up over Wi Fi.
    Your eReader will search for local Wi Fi networks, and show you a list of what’s available.
  4. Tap the network you want to connect to.
  5. If necessary, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the network password.
  6. Tap Join on your keyboard.
  7. If necessary, tap Date, Time, or Time Zone.
  8. Tap Continue.
    Your eReader will download any available updates. The updates may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
  9. Tap the sign-in option you wish to use, and use the on-screen keyboard to enter your details. If you already have Kobo books, you’ll see them being added to your eReader.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you