E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ordered a book and find it in my books and can read it on…

Customer Question
I ordered a book...

I ordered a book and find it in my books and can read it on my computer but cant download to my reader. Any reasons?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kobo aura one and quite new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not had any trouble with any other purchasers and as I had preordered this book wonder if it has something to do with not being charged to my account yet althought you would think it wouldnt be available on the computer. I have tried anything I can think of. It is not my first reader.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything at this stage.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No you are far too expensive for such a simple question. I will be making a complaint to Kobo. If someone purchases a reader they should be entitled to some help with in reason.