E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Im out of the country. mu nook cannot get connected to the…

Customer Question
Hi Im out of...

Hi Im out of the country. mu nook cannot get connected to the wifi where ham can you help me plus I forgot the password ***** my nook

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sn.3042410011904111 its pretty old. probably like 5-7 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just tried to get connected to internet wifi the device seems to be on-wifi but keeps saying its not connected and do not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I supposed he can help me to do this and I will be fine, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you need help with?

hi josh, I found the following information for you to help me out, software 2.2.1 Nook HD, Mod. BNTV400, Serie 3042410011904111, wifi, 58;67;a;f7;c5;26
the reader keeps saying is of internet? why is that?

Did you connect to a local Wi-Fi network?

josh please contact me at(###) ###-####

oh well, if you cannot contact me please give instructions so I can change the password in my nook and get connected

Are you asking for the password ***** a local Wi-Fi network?

no is the password ***** my nook I don't remember it. the wifi here is SCAVO but is the wifi page keeps showing the lock and cannot get connected
the signal seems to be excellent the security is WPA/WPA2 PSK but I can not open the lock
provide me with a telephone number so I can call you, to be able to talk if possible

Yes, you are asking for the Wi-Fi password.

Do you own the network called SCAVO? or are you trying to connect to someone elses network?

The network I have here belongs to telmex is call infinitum but I gave it the nave Scavo to get connected and cannot do that

Okay, so it is your network?

it is

What is the make/model of the router?

the model of my router is S/N LQJEQ16203005744
Mac.1C675884BE85
Model HW1605V4S5DF
SSID Infinitum5DF2.4
INFINITUM5DF5
contrasena COKsL2dzp4
hello. are you there?

What is the make/model of the router?

is someone there I have being waiting for 30 minutes with no answer

What is the make/model of the router?