E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I'm trying to log on to my kindle reader but forgot my

Customer Question
I'm trying to log on...
I'm trying to log on to my kindle reader but forgot my password ***** then it sends code to my e mail . I go back to the box to send code but it says it's no good
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I think its under two years old . model is amazon kindle reader
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried last week then again today .
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 30 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you need help with: Amazon account password, Wi-Fi password, or Kindle is locked password?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician