E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My kindle keeps telling me it can’t communicate with my

kindle JA: What's the make/model of...
My kindle keeps telling me it can’t communicate with my kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: With my printer I mean
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started . It worked yesterday. I’ve tried rebooting etc
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/14/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up. Note that you may need to repeat this process 4-5 times for the reset to take effect. Let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Technician
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thank you that worked!
Nathan, Technician