E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE LATEST KINDLE APP AND CANNOT FIND THE…

Customer Question
I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE...

I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE LATEST KINDLE APP AND CANNOT FIND THE RECENT BOOKS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED THRU AMAZON.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPAD MODEL MC769LL/A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE I DOWNLOADED THE NEW APP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the restart?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!