E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I want to update my credit card details. Quite old. before

Customer Question
I want to update my...
I want to update my credit card details.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Quite old. before touch screen.I made a mistake in the amazon website and re-entered an old detail, and do not know how to get back there and corredt this
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My credit card wasn't accepted today as die expiry date has passed, I just want to know how to get back there again!
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing, thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

Let me know how you go please

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician