E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change languages on my kindle? Kindle fire -- brand…

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I change languages on my kindle?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire -- brand new-- but text is dutch ( I think)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Brand new -- don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Need English first -- then maybe more questions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

Give me just a second to get those steps for you :) I can imagine that is pretty annoying, if you don't speak Dutch!

Are you able to see the home screen, and swipe down from the top to see the notification/menu bar?