E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The kindle won't connect to the internet. the device is in a…

Customer Question
The kindle won't connect...

The kindle won't connect to the internet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The device is in a book cover and i cant get it out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I down loaded 8 books when I was in Fla. and now in N.C, I cant get on the internt to down load more books

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your Kindle's screen now?

- If needed, are you able to go to the Wi-Fi / wireless option on the kindle and connect it to Wi-Fi?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for a long time, like for about 45 seconds?

Are you able to go to the Wi-Fi option on your Kindle?

How old is your Kindle?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,