E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just purchased for the first time a ebook at Amazon.

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased for the first time a ebook at Amazon. They sent it to an email address *@kindle.com. Can I retrieve it from there and how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I would like to be sent a file on my email and then I would copy it onto my kindle. Is this possible?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just purchased the book 10 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just want the book file...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you want to retrieve your purchased ebook from your kindle email address if yes first you can find your kindle email by following the below steps:

Go to Amazon.com, log in, and go to Manage Your Devices. Click Your Devices tofind your Kindle email address. Take note of your Kindle email address. Click Settings, scroll to Personal Document Settings, and find your Approved Personal Document E-Mail List.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Please follow this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201974220 and let me know if this helps.