E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Want outlaw's trail rental sent to my verizon LG. Don't know…

Customer Question
Want outlaw's trail...

Want outlaw's trail rental sent to my verizon LG

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know guess 2 to 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last 4 months it quit taking android

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.