E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have being using the same credit card for the past few…

Customer Question
I have being using...

I have being using the same credit card for the past few years and all of a sudden, when I want to order a book, I get a message that I do not have a valid credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I have a amazonkindle ipad that is about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I checked my card details on your website and it seem to be in order. I thought of reloading it again but don't know how.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you tried to use your Credit Card with any other services just to ensure the card is not blocked?

Please let me know

I use my credit card everyday and it's working. The cards settings must be changed at Amazon.

Thank you

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

Let me know how you go please