E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Everything has gone wrong! Kindle fire don't now model

Customer Question
Everything has gone wrong! ...

Everything has gone wrong!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire don't now model number. 1 I need to double tap insructions.2 When I type a word it misses letters. 3 It is jumping all over the place and trying to click on something is impossible.4 It does not respond to insructions.5 Screen freezes all the time.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on for weeks ad seems to be locked into America so I have to type n "UK" every time I gogle. Have not used troubleshootings I can't seem to get into it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is all.It has missed out several letters as I have been typn to you so I have to constantly check it . It can also be very slow.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you