E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I would like Meeulanders study guide on my kindle please.

Customer Question
I would like Meeulanders...

I would like Meeulanders study guide on my kindle please

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Need to download Meeulanders study guide on my Kindle if possible please old modle not sure modle my lae husband bought it for mr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just want to download Meeulanders and get reply to try store front not sure how to recify this problem. Do you have it in your store

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need the meeulanders study guide as soon as possible on my kindle Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
FCC COMPLIANCE .MODEL NO D00901,FCC ID;XSX-1013 AND MODEL NO D00901,FCC ID;X7N0610
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, I do not see that study guide listed available for the Kindle.

Please can you cancel this Just Answer. Keep the refund in credit for my next purchase
Thank you Mary Lou Kingaby
I would just like to cancel this as soon as possible and get a refund .Did not find it at all helpful. Please sort this out as I am tired of the all the emails that are getting me nowhere