E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do i set it up? Brand new Model SY69JL. None I,m stuck…

Customer Question
How do i set...

How do i set it up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new Model SY69JL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I,m stuck with screen sayng "Please wait a moment while your Kindle starts up" That moment has BEEN AN HOUR !

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and set it up.

Let me know the results please

Thank you