E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have had my kindle fir 3 eej. I have had my kindle for 3…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my kindle white fir 3 eej

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have had my kindle white for 3 weeks I just charged it over night and is is frozen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to turn it on this morning and again this evening and it has the picks of the months on it . No I have not tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Same thing happened to my last one it was about a year old but did not try to fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Is your Kindle frozen?