E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Three books have downloaded onto our kindle and were seen to…

Customer Question
Three books have downloaded...

Three books have downloaded onto our kindle and were seen to have done but have now disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle/D01100. Maybe 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Problem for 1 week. Tried to re download but website says the books are installed just no sign of them in the book list or archived items.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Now saying there are NO archived items and there were 25!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Tried that without success
I think we will try elsewhere. Costs with you seem to be mounting. Thanks anyway.