E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

A find prompt comes up spontaneously trying to find qoj8b. I…

Customer Question
A find prompt comes...

A find prompt comes up spontaneously trying to find qoj8b. I can still turn pages, but the prompt keeps returning. I tried re-booting and it didn't help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 3.4.2. many years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started less than an hour ago. I've tried re-booting, clearing the search prompt, executing the search and closing the results, but the problem persists

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That will do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, there I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

The prompt is asking what exactly?