E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I get wifi but no network i have had this machine 4 weeks or…

Customer Question
I get wifi but...

I get wifi but no network i have had this machine 4 weeks or so now suddenly networks wont stay connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire 7 two months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days am limited in knowing troubleshooting i try to activate the note says i am connected to wi fi but not network as i try to activate it will say activation in progress , then the word saved. then reactivation troubled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can say seems like a simple problem but.......

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.