E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Matias and I hve a few questions I purchased a us cutter and…

Customer Question
Hello pearl my name...

Hello pearl my name is ***** ***** and I hve a few questions I purchased a us cutter and now I'm getting asked for a license but I never received an email from uscutter because I purchased everything from you guys

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

16113797

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.